Terms + Conditions
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase from this website. By placing an order you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, and most FAQ's are answered there.
BY PURCHASING FROM ORGANICALKALOIDS.COM, THE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
- The information provided on this site & any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only.
- You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering any products from Seller, you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
- “Seller” refers to Organic Alkaloids, the website OrganicAlkaloids.com, and all persons associated with Organic Alkaloids LLC
- “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons
- “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract;
- “Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age: Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss: Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information: Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
- Shipping Limitations: We do not ship to the following locations: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Vermont, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Sarasota County FL, San Diego CA, Oceanside CA, Jersyville IL, or any other location that has banned a product that we sell. Any attempt to have us ship to a prohibited location will result in a permanent account ban.
- Right to Refuse Sale: Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason.
SHIPPING / SALES / RETURNS
LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- Severability: The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue: These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of California. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of California. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability: The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:
- Organic Alkaloids must follow the laws of the state in which we do business. Our website and online store is regulated by interstate commerce laws, which fall under United States of America federal law. Outside of state in which we do business, we cannot and are not making any claims as to the legality of any of the products we sell. It is the sole responsibility the Buyer to comply with all laws and regulations of the particular jurisdiction which the customer is in.
- I am fully responsible for being aware of the laws and regulations in my state, county, or municipality in regards to the products I’m purchasing, and take full responsibility for any outcomes or damages resulting from purchasing and having products shipped to my location. I acknowledge that Organic Alkaloids is shipping my purchases to me at my direction and on my behalf, and is not responsible for knowing the details of my local laws. By providing a shipping address for products, I am informing the Seller that I believe that the products ordered are in compliance with all laws and regulations of the shipping destination.
- I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
- I am in good health and am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
- In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
- There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
- Any claim relating to the Organic Alkaloids web site shall be governed by the laws of the state in which our business is registered without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL. I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use. The products sold by the Seller are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition.